Sandpaper 9 x 3.6 Inches – Pack of 12 Wet and Dry 400 to 1500 Multi Grit Sand Paper
& Free Shipping
- All In One Pack: 120/220/240/400/600/800/1000/1200/1500/2000/2500/3000
- Right Size And Easy Identification
- Perfect Wet And Dry Duo
- Multifunctional Usage
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Sanding is one of those things woodworkers aren’t very fond of but we know it’s a necessary part of every project.
Generally, craftsmen use variable abrasive grit numbers for different objects, so they individually buy expensive strips for particular tasks.
This thing bothers most of them, even me and I used to waste time in finding the best sandpapers for wood. But once I ordered Wet and Dry sandpapers by mistake and it’s the first mistake I thanked myself for.
Wet and Dry Sandpapers are available in a pack of abrasive sheets with different grit that you can use for automotive tasks, painting, woodturning, furniture finishing, and all wet and dry sanding jobs.
Whether you love woodturning or need specific grit to remove the scratch, you don’t have to go elsewhere. Wet and dry Sandpapers provide variable abrasive material on their sanding sheets that you can use for automotive sanding, wood furniture finishing, wood plastic, polishing metal, porcelain, walls, glass, cars, etc.
It includes a set of variable sheets as the 14 sheets package provides 2 sheets for every grit including, 400, 600, 800, 100, 1200, 1500, and 200.
112 sheet packs lead you to extraordinary finishing on either object. It packs 8 sheets of each grit 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3000 assorted abrasive sanding grades that provide options for a variety of materials.
Wet and Dry sandpaper provides all the grades of sanding you ever likely need. It fits perfectly around the sanding block and puts great value on money.
A wide variety of grit allows you to go through woodwork and painting sandpapers that you can use continuously without cracking or folding.
Sanding is very critical to plain the surface of the wood before painting. Wet & Dry sandpaper provides you a course of grit 120 to 240 that you can use frequently for scratching and woodturning.
240 gauge is the standard grit used for a final light sanding before applying the stain. You can use it before and after coating for the finest finishing.
Woodcrafter also use the same grade sheets for furniture finishing, woodturning, and polishing without adding
Wet and dry sandpaper assorted mix grit sheets to meet the needs. Its 112 sheet packages feature 180 to 220 grit sandpaper which is great for removing scratches that coarser often leave. You can use 320 to 400 grit sandpaper for light sanding of finish coats and or for hard surface metal.
Wet and dry use
The most versatile sandpapers “Wet and dry sandpapers” are excellent to use in dry and wet. On MDF desks, these papers are effective in roughing up the surface, you can use them before applying the primers. Its pack of 36 sheets provides 36 sandpapers with various grades of abrasion ranging from as low as 120 and upto 3000 grit number. High-quality sheets don’t get curled in water ever. These papers work brilliantly in either situation.
Material & Construction
Wet and dry sandpaper is an abrasive sheet made with silicon carbide and coated with electro material. It features variable grades of abrasive material on sheets that can be used for automotive sanding, wood furniture finishing, metal polishing, scratch removal, and other sanding tasks.
These sheets are available in standard 9 x 3.6 inches size that meets your various usage. You also can cut these sheets in your needed sizes. However, it’s perfect for handling all manners of jobs whether you use it for smoothing wood or mold spurs on toys or furniture. Highly versatile sandpapers just not save you time but also acquire skills.
A Few Benefits of Using Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- Low-quality sandpaper sheets curl up in the water which doesn’t happen with the more expensive brands. Wet and dry sandpapers are made of silicon carbide and use a thick sheet to attach the abrasive material. It makes the sheet curl-proof in every situation regardless of water. However, these are the largest strip sizes you can’t expect from any other sandpaper.
- Wet and Dry sandpapers work brilliantly for both worlds dry and wet. These abrasive sheets can be used for car paints, 3D prints, woodturning, and several other tasks to give them a mirror-smooth look. Every grit is at an even level and provides you equal roughness or smoothness on the surface.
- A perfect sanding work obviously needs at least several grades of sandpaper. Our wet and dry sandpaper assortment features 14 different grit sheets to meet the different wooden and iron surfaces. You get all grade sandpapers in a set of 14, 30, and 112 sheets.
- The most versatile wet and dry sandpapers are available in 9 x 3.6 inches sizes. The large strip sizes with the variable abrasive sheets you don’t get elsewhere.